Right of Withdrawal for Digital Goods
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Cancellation policy for digital content
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract was concluded.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us ( Blumen Marsano GmbH, Charlottenstr. 75, 10117 Berlin, telephone number: 03020614757 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
3. the trader has provided the consumer with confirmation of the contract on a durable medium within a reasonable period of time after the conclusion of the contract, but no later than when the digital content that is not on a physical medium is made available:
- in which the content of the contract is reproduced and
- stating that, before performance of the contract, the consumer has expressly consented to the entrepreneur beginning performance of the contract before the expiry of the cooling-off period and has confirmed his knowledge that by consenting to the start of performance of the contract he loses his right of withdrawal.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Blumen Marsano GmbH, Charlottenstr. 75, 10117 Berlin , email address: email@example.com :
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.